We have a fantastic opportunity for an SEO expert to join our Digital Marketing team.
This role is important as you’ll be responsible for owning and maintaining SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) across client websites.
What will you be doing?
As our SEO expert, your day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
- Maintaining the search health of client websites including the regular audit of content and link profiles: fixing known issues, cleaning toxic links and re-claiming lost or broken external links.
- Managing the search information architecture for optimised customer experience from organic search referrals.
- Optimising existing and newly published content for search discovery and indexing.
- Working with marketing and product teams to optimise websites against keyword verticals, ensuring content is found for relevant searches and ranks highly against competitors (direct and indirect).
- Discovering and claiming brand citations where no existing link exists.
- Monitoring linking opportunities and alerting PR and content teams when media opportunities arise.
- Monitoring content performance across the industry, including content published by competitors and media sites.
- Making recommendations to the content team to compete with popular industry content.
- Identifying new opportunities in search trends within keyword verticals ensuring sites are visible and highly ranked for search phrases within each vertical.
- Reporting on SEO performance including ranking by vertical and leads generated from SEO.
- Providing website-wide performance reports and metrics, including funnel and engagement reports by channel.
- Promoting the client brand in a friendly, professional manner.
What skills and experience do you need to have?
As SEO is such an important part of our business, this position is a great opportunity for someone passionate about digital marketing to really take full ownership of SEO and make an impact.
It’s essential you have the following:
- Previous experience working in a SEO Specialist or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience in technical search engine optimisation, including on-page SEO mark-up, server side set up and page speed and off site link building and outreach.
- A proven track-record of coordination of digital SEO campaigns.
- Working knowledge of multiple CMS (Content Management Systems) including WordPress to update website content.
Use Adobe Creative Cloud for creating and editing rich media.
- Proven experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Understanding of on-page SEO techniques.
- Experience in customer experience modelling and reporting.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Experience in SEO tools such as SEMRush and Screaming Frog SEO.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Be action orientated, analytical and motivated by driving business impact.
Why you should apply…
We offer the following:
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Competitive salary